The scope of services offered at KANS involves neuropsychological assessment, as well as psychological evaluations for readiness for medical procedures, educational assessments, and evaluations for disability determination purposes.
We do not provide counseling services at KANS, but rather refer all counseling services to Desert Sage Health, 623-536-7956.
In addition, other numbers that may be of interest are:
- Medical/Life Threatening Emergency: 911
- Crisis Line - Individual/Family Crisis: 602-222-9444
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 602-263-8900
- Suicide Crisis Hotline: 480-784-1500
- Child Abuse Hotline: 888-767-2445