The scope of services offered at KANS involves neuropsychological assessment, as well as psychological evaluations for readiness for medical procedures, educational assessments, assist therapists with diagnostic clarity and treatment planning, and evaluations for different types of disability determination purposes. We also provide medication evaluation and follow up care for medication services. We also provide limited counseling services at KANS, based on availability.
In addition, other numbers that may be of interest are:
- Medical/Life Threatening Emergency: 911
- Crisis Line - Individual/Family Crisis: 602-222-9444
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 602-263-8900
- Suicide Crisis Hotline: 480-784-1500
- Child Abuse Hotline: 888-767-2445